It’s time to make plans for the 2015-2016 classes at Village Nursery School. We are pleased you have shown an interest in our school. We look forward to another successful year with your child. The following is a list of classes that will be offered next September. Your child’s birthday will help determine his/her correct class.
Pre-3 year old class –
- Must turn 3 August thru March
- MUST BE POTTY TRAINED.
- Monday & Wednesday 9:15-11:30
- $145per month
3 year old class
- Must be 3 years old by Sept. 30th
- Tues.,Thurs,Fri 9:15 – 11:45
- Mon.,Tues,Thurs. 9:15 – 11:45
- $180per month
- Lunch Bunch, an extended day program, is offered Tues.&Thurs. There is an additional fee for all lunches. Registration will be done over the summer.
4 year old class
- Must be 4 years old by Sept. 30th.
- Tues,Weds,Thurs,Fri. 9:00011:30
- $225 per month
- We will offer Lunch Bunch on Tues, Weds, and Fri., for both classes. If we have enough interest we will also offer it on Monday and Thursday. There is an additional fee for all lunch bunches, registration will be done over the summer
5 year old class
- Must be 5 years old by December 31st
- Mon, Tues, Weds, Fri. 9:00-12:00
- We will offer Lunch Bunch on Tues, Weds, and Fri., for both classes. If we have enough interest we will also offer it on Monday and Thursday. There is an additional fee for all lunch bunches, registration will be done over the summer.
Siblings at Village Nursery School will receive preference in registering after the current pre-3 class is enrolled. We hope to accommodate your first choice of time and day. CLASSES WILL BE FILLED IN THE ORDER IN WHICH REGISTRATION FORMS ARE RECEIVED. All forms with one month’s deposit (see above for amount) plus a $50 registration fee per family must be returned by 3-1-15 to confirm your child’s space. The $50 registration fee is non-refundable. The one-month’s deposit will be applied towards the May 2016 tuition. However, if the registration is canceled after 5-16-15, all fees are non-refundable.
Students not presently enrolled will be registered in the order of their place on the waiting list. To confirm your child’s space, please return your forms as soon as possible with your deposit to school with your current student or by mail to:
121 Waverly Lane
Chagrin Falls, OH 44022
2015 Registration Form
Happy New Year!! We were so excited to come back to school and see all of our friends. It sounds like everyone had a great break.
We will begin registration next week. Please look for registration packets to come home next week. As always if you have any questions please let us know. We are looking forward to another great year!
We will have a special Kindergarten presentation followed by a Q&A for all those interested on January 21st at 6:30. We will meet in Mrs. Conn’s room. The discussion will be led by Rachel Gebler. Mrs. Gebler is a Kindergarten Teacher at Gurney. Please let your teacher know if you are interested in joining us.
The Wembly Club will be joining us on January 20th for a tennis lesson. They will bring nets and soft balls. We will have this fun activity in Fellowship Hall. This should prove to be a fun morning!
Please remember we do not have school on January 19th,Martin Luther King Jr. Day. We do however have school on January 16th. The Chagrin Falls Schools are out on the 16th. Second Semester Lunch Bunch registrations went home earlier this week. If you are planning to join us second semester please turn your registrations in by January 16th. Remember you can always drop-in for a $12.00 fee.
Here is a look at what is happening in our rooms:
They are busy continuing to work on their shapes and colors. Blue and white are the colors of the month! What will happen when you mix them? Parent readers will also start this month. They are also busy learning about winter and all that happens in this time.
The 3’s are busy making snowmen, hats and mittens. They will learn about animals in winter. Watch for some treats for the birds to come home. They will also begin some serious name work this month.
The fours are getting ready for Kindergarten. We will have winter evaluations followed by conferences in early February. We are also busy learning about winter and all the fun sports you can do. We will begin our study of dinosaurs next week.
Did you know that if a T-Rex stood in the stairway outside of our rooms his head would reach the top floor of the church?
We will incorporate measurement, and graphing with this unit.
Have a safe and warm month!
Happy Snow Day!
Please be safe and stay warm!